Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 103

Thread: Newbie here?

  1. #21
    Inactive Member Shia's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    78
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hello hello to all the new ppl [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    hm, these "hi, I'm new" threads usually seem to get so many new people out of their hiding places... we should start such a thread once a while to get more posters [img]cool.gif[/img]

    I've seen both, Weiss Kreuz and the new thing, Weiss Kreuz Gluehen (as far as the fansubs go)...
    (and I for my part think that Gluehen su.. erm.. isn't really that good... [img]graemlins/wilted.gif[/img] I only kept watching the episodes cause I think Aya looks so awesome with long hair o_O but what did they do to yohji's chara design [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] )

  2. #22
    Inactive Member SakuraSun's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5th, 2003
    Posts
    56
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hehe ^_^ thankies. It's actually one of my icons for my dj... *too lazy to make a new one* tah.

    I've seen some new pictures from Weiss... So odd.. O_o

  3. #23
    Inactive Member Shenara's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 4th, 2002
    Posts
    15
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This will probably get me shot:

    You know, I actually like Gluhen. If you put little white pasties on your screen in the places where Yohji, Omi and Crawford (::shudders in abject horror::.) appear, it's actually quite good. The storyline is decent, and the animation is miles ahead of the original series (is it possible to be worse? Still don't understand how American viewers can possibly stand the dub, where both bad acting AND bad animation rule the day). And, even if you don't like anything else, there's always the voices. The original Weiss PLUS Yamaguchi Kappei? Heaven. (or instant triggering of spontanous orgasms from thousands of fangirls. I do like the series. And every time I say that, I get this horrible feeling that I'm betraying something.

    And it's somewhat amusing to see Schuldich looking like a reject from the Village People. Although I'd be happier if I hadn't *liked* Schu (as in worshipped the ground he walked on) in the original.

    ::waits to be shot::

  4. #24
    Inactive Member Shia's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    78
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    uhm... I don't know.. If I had never seen the original WK episodes, Gl?hen would be quite nice... but this way, I'm always thinking: hey, the _real_ Aya wouldn't say that!!!! (uhm, leaving that difference aside... the new aya sounds a bit too much like someone who has read too many of those magazines for women... "I'm proud to have weaknesses, they make me the human I am" <-- an assassin? x_X; or sayings like that...)
    and Crawford... [img]eek.gif[/img] ... no, I won't comment the looks of the new Crawford.... [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

    (again, if I hadn't seen the old episodes, I'd really like Gl?hen... Aya looks soooooo great [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] )
    hey.. I just noticed that this board actually displays an "?" ^^ hooray for weird german letters!

    don't worry Shenara, noone's gonna shoot you... (at least I won't *g*) and hey.. if someone threatened you... just tell them that I haven't read Alichino up till now cause I always get terribly bored after reading the first 5 pages, and everyone will go after me with flamethrowers and guns and forget about whatever you might have said or done... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  5. #25
    Inactive Member Reikou Hitakana's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2003
    Posts
    233
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome new ppl to whom I haven't already said welcome to [img]tongue.gif[/img] Mmmmm, fresh me... er victi... er... hello. Welcome to the little corner of fandom that is SC net. I hope you find your stay to be full of pretty guys and good story [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    -Reikou

  6. #26
    Inactive Member Neko Morningstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 1st, 2003
    Posts
    65
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Omg........don't tell me what Crawford looks like..... :S How bad is it? Any screencaps of Crawfordie and Schuldig? @.@

  7. #27
    Inactive Member Shia's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    78
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    here we go for a whole bunch of WK Gl?hen screen caps.
    enjoy.. or uhm.. suffer.. whatever your personal taste tells you to do ^^

    it would have been way easier to change a few names and a lil' bit storyline and make a nice, shiny new anime and noone would have to suffer like I did ^^

  8. #28
    Inactive Member Shenara's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 4th, 2002
    Posts
    15
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ::gets pointy foam finger and waves it over Shia's head:: See, she's more evil then I. MY only problem with Alichino is that I can't quite figure out who is human, or at least quasi-human. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    As for Crawford: He looks like a reject from a Bronte novel, and that makes my over-active imagination start imagining that Braddy-boy is a cosplayer.

  9. #29
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome, welcome! You'll find plenty Yami fans here! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]

  10. #30
    Inactive Member yubari's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2nd, 2003
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Ano...uhmm...hi! I'm a newbie here...

    Don't be fooled by my name or avatar cuz actually I'm a girl who loves Tsuzuki asato from Yami no matsuei... [img]tongue.gif[/img] and I'm actually trying to start a new life by being one of this Message board members... Anyway, Nice to meet you guys! Thanx!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •